Neutral, Safe, Subdued, Daytime, BORING, BORING, BORING! ....right?
While you may be (or may not be) the type of girl to adorn herself in sequined bodycon dresses, rose-embroidered leather jackets and spiked heels that could slay vampires and catwalks alike, Neutrals currently are the golden child of all offspring..EVERYWHERE! The kind that likes being spoon fed truffle mushroom risotto and has standing appointments at Drybar.
Neutrals are simply everything right now. Ever find yourself scrolling IG to see the trendiest soft toned ADIDAS shoes laying perfectly on an Ivory ultra-soft fur rug while the models hands perfectly manicured in the latest new nail poish from Essie appropriately named "Bare with me."
Ok, so you get the gist...Whether it be fashion, beauty or interior design, The current style credo is, "If it looks naked & shy, you def. should buy!"
So here is a list (in no particular order because I adore them all equally and unconditionally) of some of my favorite lip products that take the tan-toned Cake:
1. MAC lipglass in "Lust" (Pictured above second in from Right)
2. NARS Velvet Lip glide "Stripped"
3. JANE IREDALE lipgloss in "Iced Mocha"
4. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Enamored Hi Shine lip Lacquer lipgloss "Moonglow"
5. BARE MINERALS GEN NUDE matte liquid lipstick "Slay"
6. MAKE UP FOREVER Artist Rouge lipstick "Grege Beige" & "Mocha Beige"
7. MAC Cremesheen Gloss in "Deelight"
8. HUDA BEAUTY Liquid matte lipstick "Wifey"
9. BITE BEAUTY Amuse Bouche Liquid lipstick "Cava"
10. NYX Butter Gloss in "Creme Brûlée"
Check out the color swatches PLUS 2 BONUS colors at www.pinterest.com/joettebankes!!!
HUGS AND LIPSTICK KISSES,